Under Floor Insulation
HPM Under Floor Insulation System – Reduce your energy bills and save £££’s
Sometime we hear of park home owners complaining of cold floors and draughts. Unless the underlying issues are addressed people are unable to enjoy the cosiness and comfiness of their park home no matter how high they have their heating on. Trying to heat a poorly insulated home can feel like throwing money out the window literally!
HPM uses “Superfoil” – multi-layer foil air bubble insulation, for it’s under-floor insulation projects. The aluminium surfaces are coated to give durability and protection against corrosion giving a waterproof insulation system to protect from the damp and the traditional wet British weather.
- The very latest in insulation technology.
- Helping to save money on your heating bills by protecting from drafts and heat-loss from your park home to the ground.
- The aluminium layers helps to reflect radiant heat back into the Park Home, helping to keep it warmer in winter & cooler in the summer
- Water pipes lagged using “Superfoil” to prevent damage through frozen pipes
- Our work is guaranteed for 15 years and we ensure your full satisfaction
- Works for NEW & OLD Park Homes
- Using our state-of-the-art remote camera technology you can see what work has been done from the comfort of your own arm chair
- You will feel the difference immediately.
So much so, you will be turning DOWN your heating, helping you to save £££ on your energy bills!